This post offers easy tutorial on how to setup Cydia installer 1.1.19 on your jailbroken device, as a pretty notable change just happened to Cydia. Titled Cydia Installer 1.1.19 it was just launched and brings the change in the way how Cydia works. As you know, previously, Cydia used to run as root, but with this new update, it will run as mobile. It means that from now you’ll be able to modify the look and functioning of Cydia using tweaks. As usual users were not able to use tweaks to work on Cydia. For instance, if you applied a theme, it changed the look and design of everything on your iOS device, except Cydia. That will no longer be the case after you’ve installed Cydia Installer 1.1.19. Since any modifications or customization that you will make to iOS or any of the apps installed will also have an impact on Cydia’s look and design. This option opens whole new possibility for developers to create tweaks that can potentially change the design and experience of Cydia.
How To Setup Cydia Installer 1.1.19 On Your iOS Device
- Step 1: Open Cydia and wait for few seconds till everything will be loaded.
- Step 2: Click on Changes tab, followed by Refresh button.
- Step 3: Now please wait for Cydia to prompt you with a message that reads “Essential Upgrade”.
- Step 4: Then just click on “Complete Upgrade” option and wait for it download and install on your device.
- Step 5. Reboot and you’ll have a customizable Cydia .
Setup Cydia installer 1.1.19 process is completed and now you have the all new Cydia 1.1.19 installed on your iOS device.
The TaiG iOS 8.4/8.3 jailbreak was just updated with the version 2.3 that includes the of Cydia’s latest version. So go ahead and jailbreak you device that will bring you multiple new options and possibilities.